CHECK OUT THE 225LB RECURVE CROSSBOW BY WATCHING THE ABOVE YOUTUBE VIDEO.
This modern 225lb recurve crossbow is an absolute beast, the raw power this crossbow puts out will blow you away! This is a serious hunting weapon capable of taking down any big game in NZ. It's well balanced, accurate, simple, reliable & can be restrung in the field in seconds. The 225lb draw weight is made easy with the rope cocking aid included in the package.
- 225lb Draw weight!
- 330 Feet Per Second Bolt speed!
- Innovative compression molded limbs
- Engineered durable composite stock & Aluminium rail
- Comfortable Ergonomic grips with non-slip coating
- Ambidextrous safety
- 3.1LB Trigger for increased accuracy
- Light CNC machined Aircraft Grade Aluminium riser giving great balance
- Realistic Next G1 camouflage
- Sturdy Foot stirrup for easy cocking
- Quick Detach quiver and Quick Detach Sling
- Weaver style scope mounting rail (20mm)
- 4x32 Crossbow scope with adjustable Windage & Elevation
- Comes in a very comprehensive kit, read below!
Draw weight: 225lbs
Arrow Speed: 330fps
Power Stroke: 41.9cm
Net Weight: 3.3kg
1x 4x32 Crossbow Scope
1x Open sights kit
4x 20 inch Aluminium Crossbow bolts with target heads
4x Allen keys
1x Bow stringer
1x Rope cocking aid
1x Instruction Manual
1x Lens cleaning cloth
FEEDBACK FROM OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
"I own one of these and there in a different league to the Desert Hawk thats sold at a higher price by another trader. This is the best bang for buck recurve crossbow on the market hands down."
WE BUY IN BULK SO WE CAN PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS!!!
This item will suit people interested in: archery bow hunting hunt arrow bolt xbow cross bow horton barnett pse.
THIS CROSSBOW IS NOT A TOY & IS NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN
DISCLAIMER: ALWAYS USE YOUR CROSSBOW ACCORDING TO THE LAW, HSL WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE
FOR INJURIES TO YOURSELF OR OTHERS DUE TO IMPROPER OR UNSAFE USE OF THE PRODUCT. HUNT
HUMANELY NEVER HUNT WITH TARGET HEADS, TARGET HEADS FOR TARGETS, BROADHEADS FOR HUNTING.