These fins are a great option for Scuba Diving, Snorkelling, Spearfishing, etc. They are a very popular fin amoung our diving buddies and NZ divers in general. The open heel design means one pair can fit many different people on the boat, also being scuba boot compatible makes for easier clambering over the rocks on shore dives. This Scuba Dive fin offers great maneuverability in the water which can help when in caves and
kelp getting paua and crays.
- Rugged reliable scuba fin that is well proven by NZ divers
- Fits teens to adults, Size: 7-9 S-M
- Solid one piece fin/pocket design
- Comfortable rubber foot pocket is wide - suitable for Kiwi feet
- Sturdy easily adjustable heal strap with built in leash hole
- 12 Month Warranty
Blade: PP Thermoplastic Polymer
Sole/Pocket: Thermoplastic Rubber
Size Range: Teen / Adult 7-9 S-M
Color: Dark Blue
Note: May or may not come with logo/s depending on available stock.
2pcs / 1 pair of Dive Fins Style #02 (Size 7-9 S-M)
More pictures of these fins are available on our website.
This item may suit people interested in: abalone paua scuba snorkel diving dive spear fishing pro spearfishing freediving free diving spearo fins flippers hawker dive crayfish